Learn More About Lemonade Day D.C.
Lemonade Day D.C. is working to empower today's youth to become tomorrow's entrepreneurs!
Get everything you need to have a successful Lemonade Day.
Where do you want to set up your stand?
Directions on how to set up a Lemonade Stand Location
Welcome to the Lemonade Day DC Website and the final step of the Lemonade Day registration process! Now that your student(s) are in the process of learning the curriculum of Lemonade Day, stand registration is the last step that will allow them to make their business dreams a reality! Please follow the following steps below that will help you register your student(s) at one our various stand locations.
1. On the below map are possible site locations. Each pin represents a potential stand area and you can click where you would like to set up.
2. Once you click the pin, you will see information about the stand location. Make sure to copy and paste the registration form URL in order to sign up for that location.
3. We ask for your information in order to know the number of youth within that stand area, ensure enough shirts/enough LDDC volunteers are present on April 27th to help the young entrepreneurs sell Lemonade.
4. Once you’ve registered, a Lemonade Day representative will be in contact with you that will work with you to identify your stand’s specific location.
6. Once capacity is reached at a pin, the form will be closed. However, please contact email@example.com for inquiry on additional stand locations that will be in the same vicinity of your desired location.
ONLY SUBMIT ONE FORM FOR EACH STAND. WE ENCOURAGE MULTIPLE YOUTH AT ONE STAND (AROUND 5-7 STUDENTS AT EACH STAND IS RECOMMENDED, 15 YOUTH AT ONE STAND IS THE MAXIMUM). FURTHERMORE, WE WANT TO ENSURE THAT ALL STUDENTS ARE IN THE SAME VICINITY. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU ARE REGISTERING TEN STUDENTS, FILL OUT TWO FORMS FOR FIVE STUDENTS AT EACH STAND. DO NOT FILL OUT A FORM FOR EACH YOUTH PARTICIPANT. **IF YOU WOULD LIKE TWO STANDS AT A PIN, THEN YOU NEED TO FILL OUT TWO FORMS**
PLEASE BE SURE TO NOTE YOUR STAND LOCATION AFTER YOUR ASSIGNMENT. ADDITIONALLY ON THE DAY OF LEMONADE DAY, APRIL 27, A GW MENTOR WILL VISIT YOUR STAND LOCATION!
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT LEMONADE DAY DC IS NOT IN CHARGE OF TRANSPORTATION, CASH BOXES, AND TABLES THE DAY OF. THIS MUST BE PROVIDED BY YOUR PROGRAM, THE CARING ADULT, OR THE STUDENT.
Zoom in to see more stands!